Resources used in class:
- Region 4 Engaging Mathematics Volume II Grades 6, 7, & 8 (2015 edition)
- Math GPS Readiness Focus Activity Kits and workbooks created by Shari John and Laura Wilson (2014 edition)
- Region 4 Mathematics STAAR Workstation Volumes 1-3 for Grade 6th, 7th, 8th, Algebra 1 (2017 & 2018 editions)
- STAAR Master Workbooks (2015 edition) ECS Learning Systems
- McGraw Hill Textbook
- TEKS Resource System (IFDs, Performance Indicators, Unit Assessments)
- DMAC-TAG to create Unit Assessments-pulling questions from TEKS Resource System, TAG, and TEA.
- Classroom activities teacher created using the TEKS, aligned for rigor based upon the lead forward supporting documents.
- Teaching Student Centered Mathematics (Van. De Walle)
- Pizzazz Puzzles
- Faceing Math Workbook
- Versatiles: Puzzles and Workbook
Helpful resources to use at home:
Khan Academy: This website has great tutorial videos to help reteach or review a topic.
Prodigy: This is an app downloaded on the students iPads. This a game that will spiral students through the 6th curriculum. Our class code for students to join is 152CFC.
Online Textbook: This can be found on the students iPad in the McGraw Hill App. All students have downloaded the ebook and therefore do not need WiFi to access this content.