Bowie I.S.D. - Child Nutrition Information


    Bowie ISD is participating in the Community Eligibility Program 


    Breakfast:     Universal Free   

    Lunch:           Universal Free


    Breakfast = $3.50,   Lunch = $4.50

     USDA Healthier Bronze School
    All of Bowie ISD Campuses are 
    USDA HealthierUS School Challenge - Smarter Lunchroom BRONZE AWARD RECIPIENTS
    This is a very distinguished award, as only 3,010 schools have received the BRONZE AWARD out of
    98,817 schools in the United States.  In the State of Texas, only 487 schools
    out of 9,317 schools have received this award. 
    All of Bowie ISD Campuses are enrolled in the

    NFL Fuel Up to Play60 Program 

           NFL Play 60
  • Assistance is available in English and Spanish.  Please call 877-TEX-MEAL (877-839-6325) for help.

    In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

    Program information may be made available in languages other than English.  Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. 

    To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complaintant should complete a Form AD 3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by write a letter addressed to USDA.  The letter must contain the complaintants name, address, telephone number, and a written discription of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of tan alleged civil rights violation.  The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    (1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

    (2) Fax: (833) 256-1655 or (202) 690-7442; or 

    (3) Email:

    This institution is an equal-opportunity provider.